Roast pork ribs are one of the easiest recipes I know. Its meat is very juicy and allows to be baked without drying. In addition, its good price makes them very affordable to prepare them any day, without needing to be a day of celebration. We are many who choose them for their beautiful presence at the table and, furthermore, being a roast, we know that it does not carry excess fat in its preparation. So I’m sure that I’ve just given you sufficient arguments so that you will not be lazy to prepare it, besides that you can cook many servings in a single batch and without needing to stain anything more than a tray.
The recipes with rosemary are a real treat. If you like soft tastes, you should aromatize in moderation, but if you want a more powerful flavor, you can flavor to your taste and you will see what aroma gives off your oven with this spice. I suggest you take advantage if you have a bottle of cava of those that are left cornered, or the rest of the bottle that remained of some celebration.
I know you liked some sweet and sour roasted ribs (recipe here) that I prepared, but I want that besides that rich proposal, you are encouraged to prepare another, very different, but also of easy elaboration. Also, do not worry if the baked potatoes do not fit well because, with the indications that I’m going to give you, they’ll be perfect!
- 800 g of pork rib
- 750 g peeled potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1/4 l of cava or white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
You can see this video on YouTube to comment, bookmark I like or subscribe to my channel video recipes.
Rosemary roasts pork rib with baked potatoes. Recipe for Beginners: Recipe Preparation
- Cut the potatoes into slices about a centimeter, approximately. Cut the onion into julienne strips.
- Add a little olive oil in the source of the oven in which we cook the rib. Add potato and onion mixed. Season with the corresponding salt, a good stream of olive oil or the oil that you usually use for cooking and a little rosemary.
- Season the rib, on both sides, with salt, pepper and rosemary. Place the rib on the potatoes and the onion and sprinkle with olive oil. Water with the cava and put the tray in the oven preheated to 250º C, at medium height and with heat up and down.
- If you see it dry, add more cava or water. When the rib is browned on the one hand, you have to turn it to brown on the other side. I’ve turned it around 30 minutes, but every oven has its point and you should get to know it. The first time you prepare them, watch how it goes and you’ll avoid burning yourself. You can lower the fire if you see that it is going too fast.
- Once it has browned on the other side, turn it again and this time leave only the fire above to roast the face with which you are going to present it. Do not hesitate to add water or cava every time you see it dry, otherwise you could burn the potatoes. Once you have your toast, you can turn off the oven and serve your pork rib roast roasted rosemary with baked potatoes.
If you like oven recipes, I suggest you watch this compilation of 5 different roasts to take advantage of your oven.
You may also like this blog.